Our Partners include:
We are also affiliated with the following professional Associations
- Association of African American Museums (AAAM)
The Association of African American Museums (AAAM) is a non-profit member organisation established to support African and African American focused museums nationally and internationally.
- International Association of Art Critics (AICA)
AICA comprises of various experts anxious to develop international co-operation in the fields of artistic creation, dissemination and cultural development.
- Canadian Museums Association (CMA)
The Canadian Museum Association (CMA) is the voice for Canada’s vibrant museum community, from small, volunteer-driven organizations to cherished national institutions.
- Commonwealth Association of Museums (CAM)
The Commonwealth Association of Museums (CAM) is an international non-governmental organisation based in Canada and dedicated to supporting museums and museum workers throughout the 53 countries of the Commonwealth.
- International Association for Caribbean Archaeology (IACA)
The I.A.C.A. is a group of professional and amateur archaeologists and interested individuals from the Caribbean and overseas who work, or have an interest, in the archaeology of the Caribbean.
- International Council of Museums (ICOM)
ICOM is a membership association and a non-governmental organisation which establishes professional and ethical standards for museum activities.
- International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS)
ICOMOS is a non-governmental international organisation dedicated to the conservation of the world's monuments and sites.
- International Committee for Museology for Latin American and the Caribbean (ICOFOM-LAC)
The International Committee for Museology (ICOFOM) is in charge of researching, studying and disseminating the theoretical basis of museology as an independent scientific discipline, and critically analysing the main trends of contemporary museology.
- Museums Association (MA)
The oldest museums association in the world, MA, established in 1889, now represent over 14,000 individual members, 1,800 museums and 300 commercial members.
- Museums Association of the Caribbean (MAC)
MAC was formed in 1987 to allow museums and related organisations and societies in the Caribbean to share experiences and skills.